Vaginal rejuvenation also known as vaginoplasty or laser vaginoplasty surgery is used to refer to surgical procedures that are done to help support and tighten the vagina and its structures. The surgery is performed to tighten the vaginal opening as well as the inside of the vaginal canal. This is a procedure that is fast becoming popular as more and more women request for it to be done. There are two main reasons why ladies prefer to go through this procedure including;
- To resolve some of the symptoms that is normally associated with pelvic relaxation. This includes both rectocele and cystocele in regards to urinary inconsistency. At this point you are supposed to consult the surgeon on the symptoms so that he/she can make the recommendations accordingly. To improve or enhance sexual function.
- Women especially after childbirth feel that they have to go through this procedure as they say that they donâ€™t feel like the vagina functions the way it used to before they delivered. Going through the procedure helps them enjoy intercourse just like the way they did it before the children came.
Damage to the vaginal muscles can be caused by aging and /or the natural process of giving birth. This not only happens to the back walls but also to the front walls and sides as well as the muscles around the urethra and vaginal opening. This normally results in vaginal relaxation (vaginal canal) and/or a wide or large vaginal opening. Women who experience this normally report that they go through some of the problems mentioned below:
- Feeling stretched out or loose to an extent that they do not feel when there partner is inside them.
- Not having enough sensation or friction.
- Having a difficult time experiencing an orgasm after intercourse.
- It is important to note that this might not be caused by vaginal relaxation.
Ladies therefore turn to it in a bid to tighten and rejuvenate the vagina so as to enjoy sex more. It is not only women who have kids that experience this problem and go in for the procedure as there are other things that can cause the relaxation of the vagina such as hormonal issues, aging, rapid weight loss/gain and a history of smoking among many others.
There are a couple of pelvic relaxation and vaginal tightening solutions available in the market that ladies can use to address the problem of vaginal relaxation to offer the best results at the end of the day. In addition to the surgery you can get some Â inexpensive creams that are used specifically for this function. An example of a cream that is the most popular and gives the best results is the V-Tight Gel, which is all natural.
It is also important to discuss in detail all the risks that are associated with vaginal rejuvenation. Your surgeon should be able to give you a written list of all the risks when you go in for consultation so that you can know exactly what you will be getting into. You can also talk about some of the ways that the risks can be managed to enjoy the results of the procedures with minimal complications. For this reason it is important to only work with a surgeon who has the expertise and knowledge to do the job in the best way possible.
There are times however you may need more than just vaginal rejuvenation because of extensive damage that the vaginal walls as well as the support tissues have gone through. This can affect tremendously the support of pelvic organs such as the bladder, uterus and rectum. Some of the symptoms you will experience to know you need more include:
- Passing stool with intercourse.
- Having to support perineum with all the bowel movements.
- Have to manually express the stool.
- Involuntary loss of urine when coughing, laughing, exercising, sneezing or during intercourse (stress urinary incontinence).
I would personally recommend trying the all gel that is made specifically for your vagina since it will firm and tighten naturally without the need of surgery. It does not hurt to try! Mothers and I have used this specific product and have been happy with the results, so give it a try! >> Product Link.